Have data management challenges? Let us help you.
As businesses continue adapt to the digital age, masses of information need to be not only retained and stored—but also accessible. Systems need to be recoverable at both a complete and granular level. Data is growing without bounds: content, images, documents. This data is coming from many sources, and many people need access to it. Obviously, this can place a huge burden on IT.
At AEC, we understand, organize and manage your data footprint to ensure your data is secure, easy-to-access and compliant with your industry’s regulations and your organization’s specific needs.
We help you:
- Develop a backup and recovery plan for your critical systems
- Harness and store large and growing amounts of data.
- Ensure your data is accessible and searchable.
- Keep your data secure.
- Track and monitor who has access to your data.
- Regulate changes to your data.
- Set and administer retention policies around your data, and age out old data accordingly.
- Stay in compliance with your industry’s unique regulatory requirements.
- Keep data-access uncomplicated for the end-user.
Need a trusted strategic advisor to assist you with Data Lifecycle Management? Let’s talk.